Bedford Athletic Club, in conjunction with Elite UK Soccer Training, LLC, is excited to offer our Fall program for 2022! Players from PreK through Grade 12 are welcome to participate.
PreK, K and 1st Grade: Players are broken up into smaller groups with assigned trainers on Saturday mornings at Swenson Field
2nd Grade and up: Practices run 90 minutes one night per week (60 minutes with a trainer and the volunteer coach, plus 30 minutes with just the volunteer coach). Games take place on Saturday mornings.
More information pertaining to your childs age group can be found here. Exact times for each week's games will be announced in an email along with more details as the start of the season gets closer.
- PreK, K, & 1st Grade: Saturday, September 10
- 2nd Grade and up: practices start the week of August 29
- Adaptive: practices begin on Tuesday, August 30
End-of-Season Jamboree: Saturday, October 29 at Sportsman Field
Registration, cost per player: $100 per child
- 1st Grade
*Town Field addresses can be found here.
- Grades 2/3
- PRACTICES - choice of Monday 5:00 PM - 6:30 PM, or Wednesday 5:00 PM - 6:30 PM at Legacy Field
- GAMES - Saturday mornings at Swenson Field
- Grades 4/5
- PRACTICES - choice of Wednesday 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM, or Friday 5:00 PM - 6:30 PM at Legacy Field
- GAMES - Saturday mornings at Hawkins Field
- Grades 6/7/8
- PRACTICES - choice of Monday 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM, or Friday 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM at Legacy Field
- GAMES - Saturday mornings at Legacy Field
- High School
- Co-ed. 90-minute practices one night a week with games on Sunday (TBD)
- PRACTICES - Tuesdays 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM
- GAMES - Saturday mornings at 10:00 am
- Both practices and games are on the SAU Field, 103 County Rd
(late registration players are not guaranteed a team jersey depending on remaining sizes & quantities available)Questions: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org